There are many choices on the Palouse for your dental needs, but there isn’t many dentists that will care for you like Dr. Hansen and his staff. Dr. Hansen goes above and beyond with his sincere and excellent care. To be honest, I don’t love the dentist- but Dr. Hansen and his staff make it the best it can be. Another thing- many area dentists look for a reason to do thousands of dollars of work in your mouth- upon intake Dr. Hansen takes the time to get to know you and what level of dental care you are comfortable with- if you want every single thing fixed…you got it. If you’re like me and don’t want to fix it until it needs fixing…you got it! Thank you Dr. Hansen and staff!
Restore Your Teeth & Enjoy Eating Again
When you come in for your appointment, our team starts by discussing the problems you are experiencing with your smile. We also take 3-D digital X-rays to get a complete picture of your mouth. It allows Dr. Hansen to recommend what’s needed to get your oral health and mouth function back on track. Our restorative dental services include:
- Tooth Fillings – Our amalgam-free fillings can repair minor damage or cavities. They blend in with your other teeth and won’t remove as much of your tooth structure. There’s no metal to show in your smile!
- Dental Crowns – We make your crown in one appointment with our CEREC machine. We can also pair a crown with a dental implant to replace a single tooth.
- Inlays or Onlays – These partial crowns are made in-house as well. They are used if a crown is too large to repair your tooth and a filling is too small.
- Dental Bridge – Fill gaps in your teeth with a dental bridge anchored to nearby teeth. We can anchor your bridge to implants too. With implants, there is no need to remove structure from nearby healthy teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – We’ll treat the infection that has reached the inside portion of your tooth with a root canal.
- Implant Dentures – This modern solution replaces an entire arch of teeth. Your new teeth are paired with implants and won’t be removable.
- Dentures – If implants aren’t for you, we do offer traditional dentures. They are removable and secured with adhesive.
We understand if you feel nervous about any of our restorative treatments. You can receive soothing sedation if you’d like. Choose laughing gas to take the edge off or oral sedation for a deeper sense of calm.