There are many choices on the Palouse for your dental needs, but there isn’t many dentists that will care for you like Dr. Hansen and his staff. Dr. Hansen goes above and beyond with his sincere and excellent care. To be honest, I don’t love the dentist- but Dr. Hansen and his staff make it the best it can be. Another thing- many area dentists look for a reason to do thousands of dollars of work in your mouth- upon intake Dr. Hansen takes the time to get to know you and what level of dental care you are comfortable with- if you want every single thing fixed…you got it. If you’re like me and don’t want to fix it until it needs fixing…you got it! Thank you Dr. Hansen and staff!
Restore Your Smile With Specialized Treatments
Whether you have one tooth missing or all of them, you’ll find the solutions you need at our practice. Dr. Hansen is an implant expert with years of experience treating complex dental problems. His knowledge is sought after by other dentists. He teaches courses for Implant Direct, a world-renowned manufacturer of dental implants and serves on its clinical advisory board. So you know he invests in patients with advanced treatment solutions and leading technology!
Depending on your reason for seeing us, you may need:
- Dental Implants – This is one of the top reasons patients come to our office. You can replace one tooth or several of your teeth with these artificial tooth roots. They help you maintain a strong jawbone and a natural bite function. Mini implants are available as well!
- Implant Dentures – You can replace an entire arch of teeth with this modern alternative to dentures. It keeps your palate exposed, so you enjoy more flavor from food. Your bite will be nearly as strong as it was with your natural teeth.
- Dentures –We offer partial and full arch dentures. You can have them secured to implants, so they stay in place without adhesive.
- Same-Day Smile – You can leave our office with all your teeth in one appointment. You’ll need enough bone strength to support implants before we move forward with the procedure.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – For patients with widespread dental damage or loss, Dr. Hansen can create a treatment plan that gives you back a beautiful smile.
- Oral Surgery – Become a candidate for implants with our surgical procedures. For example, grafting replenishes bone lost after years of living without teeth.
We also offer services your entire family will appreciate, including general dental services, cosmetic treatments, and more. Two forms of sedation are available so you’ll never feel nervous: laughing gas or oral sedation.
You’ll discover the latest dental technology at our practice. For example, we plan your procedures with digital X-rays and 3-D scanning. We can also create crowns and other restorations in one appointment with our CEREC machine.