There are many choices on the Palouse for your dental needs, but there isn’t many dentists that will care for you like Dr. Hansen and his staff. Dr. Hansen goes above and beyond with his sincere and excellent care. To be honest, I don’t love the dentist- but Dr. Hansen and his staff make it the best it can be. Another thing- many area dentists look for a reason to do thousands of dollars of work in your mouth- upon intake Dr. Hansen takes the time to get to know you and what level of dental care you are comfortable with- if you want every single thing fixed…you got it. If you’re like me and don’t want to fix it until it needs fixing…you got it! Thank you Dr. Hansen and staff!
Discover the Treatments That Keep Your Smile Healthy
It’s our goal to give every patient hope when they leave our practice. You’ll know what’s needed to regain your smile, with a treatment plan created just for you. No matter your smile’s condition, you’ll receive judgment-free care from a team passionate about your dental health. We offer:
- Advanced Implant Solutions – We can replace one or many teeth with implants to keep your jaw healthy and allow you to eat the crunchy foods you love. Dr. Hansen is a respected expert in implants, so you can trust his recommendations. He serves on the advisory board for leading implant manufacturer Implant Direct. He offers cutting-edge treatments like denture implant dentures. With this solution, you’ll receive implants and a full arch of new teeth in just one visit.
- Ongoing Implant Maintenance – Implants can last a lifetime if kept in good shape once in your jaw. We’ll do thorough cleanings and exams of your entire mouth, including any implants or restorations. We may also recommend treatments if you grind or clench your teeth to protect them from damage.
- Family-Friendly Care – We make it easy for you to keep your new smile in good condition by welcoming your whole family to our practice. They’ll benefit from restorative, cosmetic, and general dental care to maintain healthy smiles.
- Modern Technology – You’ll discover the latest dental technology at our practice. We use 3-D scanners and digital X-rays to plan your procedures and give precise results. You can also get restorations such as crowns, inlays, or onlays made in one appointment with our CEREC machine.
- Restful Atmosphere – You’ll never get a cold or clinical feeling at our practice. We can use dimmers to keep the lighting low during your appointment. It’s helpful if you have dental anxiety. You can also opt for sedation such as laughing gas or an oral sedative.
Find out what’s possible for your smile! Choose Palouse View Dental in Moscow. We also serve Pullman, Lewiston, and the surrounding area. Call 208-203-7663 for an appointment, or you can request an appointment online.