There are many choices on the Palouse for your dental needs, but there isn’t many dentists that will care for you like Dr. Hansen and his staff. Dr. Hansen goes above and beyond with his sincere and excellent care. To be honest, I don’t love the dentist- but Dr. Hansen and his staff make it the best it can be. Another thing- many area dentists look for a reason to do thousands of dollars of work in your mouth- upon intake Dr. Hansen takes the time to get to know you and what level of dental care you are comfortable with- if you want every single thing fixed…you got it. If you’re like me and don’t want to fix it until it needs fixing…you got it! Thank you Dr. Hansen and staff!
You’ll Find Many Implant Solutions to Restore Your Mouth Function
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots placed in your jaw to support your replacement teeth. They give you bite strength similar to your natural teeth and keep your jaw healthy. During a consultation, Dr. Hansen will determine if you have enough jaw strength for implants. He’ll examine your mouth and take 3-D digital X-rays. Some patients may need a bone graft or other procedure to restore bone lost in their jaw.
Once you are ready to move forward, he uses a 3-D scanner to plan your implant placements. Sedation options are available, if you are nervous about treatment.
Depending on the number of teeth you need to replace, he may recommend:
- Implant-Supported Crown or Bridge – Replace a single tooth with an implant crown or several teeth in a row with an implant bridge.
- Implant Dentures – This modern technique uses five to six implants to secure an entire arch of teeth. Your palate stays exposed, so you can taste food better.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – We’ll secure your dentures to four to six implants, so they remain in place and you can have a stronger bite.
- Mini Dental Implants – If you don’t have enough bone structure for full-sized implants, mini implants are can be a good solution to keep your teeth in place.
- Same-Day Smile – You can leave our office with a complete set of teeth in just one appointment.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – For more complex reconstruction needs, Dr. Hansen can create a plan that includes several treatments to repair your smile.
You’ve made the right choice by visiting Palouse View Dental for your implant treatment! Dr. Hansen offers advanced solutions you are unlikely to find anywhere else. As a member of the clinical advisory board for Implant Direct, a world-renowned manufacturer of implants, he has access to the latest technologies and techniques. He also teaches continuing education courses in implant procedures for other dentists.
You can expect a one-of-a-kind experience by visiting us for dental implants in Moscow. We also serve Pullman, Lewiston, and the surrounding area. Call us today at 208-203-7663 to schedule your consultation! You can also request an appointment online.