Give Your Smile a One-of-a-Kind Solution
As a Hybridge-certified dentist, Dr. Hansen offers personalized care to his patients, so they feel confident about the solutions he provides. When you meet with us for the first time, we’ll do a 3-D digital X-ray to confirm that you are a candidate for this alternative to traditional dentures. If you’ve had significant bone loss, your dentist may recommend a procedure that restores your jawbone health.
When you are ready to move forward, you’ll love the unique benefits of these implants:
- Beautiful Teeth – Your restorations are made at the Hybridge laboratory with precision and beauty in mind. You can expect high-quality materials and long-lasting results. They’ll look as beautiful as natural teeth!
- Strong Oral Function –We’ll anchor your new teeth to five or six implants in your jaw for a stable foundation. You’ll have bite strength similar to natural teeth. So you can enjoy all the chewy and crunchy foods you’ve had to avoid.
- Better Jawbone Health – Your new tooth roots stimulate your jaw, which helps prevent bone loss. As a result, you will look younger and healthier. You’ll avoid that sunken cheek look which is common after longtime dentures wear.
- Teeth in a Single Visit – If you have a strong enough jaw for implants, you can get a complete set of teeth with implants in just one visit. You will wear temporaries while your implants heal. You will be able to smile and eat during this period. With Hybridge, you’ll replace temporaries with your new teeth in less time than other same-day smile treatments.
- Cost-Effective Care – Since this solution uses fewer implants than other techniques, you can expect to save money on dental care. Plus, since we are experts in implants, you can continue visiting us long after your procedure is over for checkups. We’ll make sure your implants last a lifetime!
For 20 years, Dr. Hansen has been treating patients with complex dental needs. He’s an expert in his field and shares his knowledge with industry professionals. By choosing Palouse View Dental, you can feel confident you are getting the best possible implant care.
If you are ready for implant dentures in Moscow, call us today at 208-203-7663 for a consultation. We also serve Pullman, Lewiston, and the surrounding area. You can also request an appointment online.