There are many choices on the Palouse for your dental needs, but there isn’t many dentists that will care for you like Dr. Hansen and his staff. Dr. Hansen goes above and beyond with his sincere and excellent care. To be honest, I don’t love the dentist- but Dr. Hansen and his staff make it the best it can be. Another thing- many area dentists look for a reason to do thousands of dollars of work in your mouth- upon intake Dr. Hansen takes the time to get to know you and what level of dental care you are comfortable with- if you want every single thing fixed…you got it. If you’re like me and don’t want to fix it until it needs fixing…you got it! Thank you Dr. Hansen and staff!
Rebuild Your Smile With an Implant Expert
If you are tired of living with widespread damage, disease, or tooth loss, it’s time to do something about it. You benefit from Dr. Hansen’s expertise when you visit us for full-mouth rehabilitation. He’s rebuilt the smiles of numerous patients with complex needs, so they can enjoy the foods they love without limitation. Dr. Hansen will begin by planning your procedure using 3-D scanners and digital X-rays. This technology helps him determine what you’ll need to regain full-mouth function. If you are nervous, you can choose from two sedation options: laughing gas or oral sedation.
Depending on your unique needs, your treatment plan may include:
- Restorative Procedures – If possible, we’ll repair any remaining teeth with tooth fillings, crowns, or bridges.
- Root Canals – If an infection has reached the inside of your tooth, he’ll remove the diseased portion and repair your tooth with a crown.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots can give you better oral function and a healthy bite.
- Implant Dentures – This advanced solution to replace an entire arch of teeth can give you a complete smile in one visit.
- Oral Surgery – We may need to perform a bone graft or other procedures to prepare you for implants. We may also need to extract teeth, if necessary.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Some cosmetic procedures, such as veneers or bonding, can strengthen or repair remaining teeth.
Begin your full-mouth reconstruction in Moscow today! Call 208-203-7663 for an appointment.