There are many choices on the Palouse for your dental needs, but there isn’t many dentists that will care for you like Dr. Hansen and his staff. Dr. Hansen goes above and beyond with his sincere and excellent care. To be honest, I don’t love the dentist- but Dr. Hansen and his staff make it the best it can be. Another thing- many area dentists look for a reason to do thousands of dollars of work in your mouth- upon intake Dr. Hansen takes the time to get to know you and what level of dental care you are comfortable with- if you want every single thing fixed…you got it. If you’re like me and don’t want to fix it until it needs fixing…you got it! Thank you Dr. Hansen and staff!
Routine Care Keeps Your Teeth Strong
Our practice is the cornerstone for implant solutions. When you come in for your checkup, we’ll ensure your smile is in top shape, including any restorations and implants that were previously placed. With our help, you will always enjoy optimal oral function. Our general dental care services include:
- Dental Cleanings – We’ll clean your teeth, including any teeth replacements such as implant-supported crowns or bridges or implant dentures.
- Dental Exams – In addition to checking for any decay or infection, we check to ensure any implants are in good condition.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – If you struggle with chronic dry mouth, your dentist will recommend products you can use at home.
- Mouthguards – It’s important to avoid grinding your teeth, especially if you have implant dentures or other restorations. Dr. Hansen can create a custom-fit mouthguard to protect your smile.
Your checkup is also an excellent time to discuss possible solutions for missing or damaged teeth or loose dentures. Dr. Hansen is a continuing education instructor for Implant Direct and an inaugural member of the Implant Direct Clinical Advisory Board. So he has extensive knowledge and experience in implant dentistry. By staying ahead of advancements, he can offer you treatments you are unlikely to find elsewhere.
We Use the Latest Dental Technology for Your Comfort & Convenience
Our practice uses some of the most cutting-edge dental technology available:
- CEREC Machine – Many of your restorations, including crowns, inlays, and onlays, can be made with our CEREC machine. You’ll get your restoration in one visit, with no need to return for a second appointment.
- Digital Scanners – Whether you are interested in a complete smile makeover or a full-mouth reconstruction, our 3-D scanning technology allows us to show you what your results will look like before we begin.
- 3-D Digital X-rays – We take 3-D X-rays during your checkup to get the details of your whole mouth structure. It helps us properly diagnose oral health issues and recommend the right solutions.